Friday, February 17, 2012

My Interview With Ivey Conerly aka IV His Son

Those of you who know me know that I'm a stickler for sound doctrine. I believe doctrine informs us about what we believe about God. In fact, ALL OF US have a doctrine; the real question is: Is our doctrine BIBLICAL; especially when it comes to our choice of music!

I was blessed and pleased to come across a CD that I believe speaks to the heart of mans spiritual issue: SIN, and what's the remedy for mans dilemma: CHRIST!

If you haven't heard this CD, YOU ARE MISSING OUT! For SOME OF US, IT'S PAYDAY and I know you got at least $10 to blow off. Why not invest it in something of ETERNAL VALUE that brings back ETERNAL DIVIDENDS.

IV'S new CD is titled, "The Justice System" and it's HOTTTTT! Go to www.ivhisson.com and get it in your iPod and in your soul. To refuse to do so may bring "Divine" judgment to your soul:).

Gotta get outta here. Time to make that money for Mama:)! I'm ouuuuuuut!

No comments:

Post a Comment